Set in the heart of the Normandy countryside, a stay at the Chateau des Riffets is certain to be a romantic one. With its 15 acres estate, the chateau has a rich history which goes back for 2000 years. This magnificent residence was rebuilt in the 19th century on the ruins of one of William the Conqueror’s staging inns and it boasts comfortable, spacious and well-lit rooms with the most subtle of decors. Very nice bathrooms. In season, a covered outdoor swimming pool can be used by our more athletic guests. Because of the chateau’s close proximity to many fascinating tourist spots such as Bayeux, the Mont Saint Michel, the D-Day landing beaches, Deauville, Honfleur and many more, it is truly the ideal place to spend your holidays in Normandy.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 175 €
Breakfast : Included Opening period : Open all year. languages : German
English To come : - 15 kms south of Caen.
- Take the direction of Falaise-Alençon (N° 158) until "La Jalousie", then turn right (D23) in the direction of Bretteville and right again after 2.8 km into the D235. Then 200 metres and on the left follow the « voie sans issue » until the green gate.
LAT : 49° 3' 10.7" N
Long : 0° 19' 10.5" O
Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Some having multijet showers.
- Private bathrooms and WC.
- a vast well-kept park
- free wireless Internet access Nearby leisure : - tennis and horse-riding
- golf 5 kms
- Mont Saint-Michel, Bayeux, Landing beaches