The vaulted 12th century cellars and water filled moats bear testimony to the rich history of this 16C-18C chateau, built on the site of a feudal mound. Villiers sits in 14 hectares of its own land and dominates the surrounding countryside in the heart of the Normandy Maine Regional Park. Its young owners offer you a warm welcome with accommodation in one of their lovingly restored bedrooms in the Haute Epoque style and 18th century.
Location and contact
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 40 € Opening period : Closed in winter Restauration : - Table d'hôtes for residents upon reservations.
- Organic menu made up of local specialities and vegetables from medieval garden.
- High-Quality restaurants nearby.
- The chateau aims to protect the local environment by encouraging ecotourism.
- Available for receptions or séminars. languages : German
English To come : - From Paris: N12 exit Le Melle sur Sarthe exit, head towards Essay and then follow the signs.
- From Caen: N158 in the direction of Falaise-Argentan-Sées. At Sées head for Essay then follow the signs. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- "François 1er" with its Norman four poster bed.
- "Pigeonnier" and its panelled alcove (2-3 people).
- "Lys" which enjoys views over the lake.
- bodybuilding machines
- garden furniture
- cottage for rent,
- function room. Nearby leisure : - golf
- horse riding
- forests, bathing
- Châteaux and cathedrals to visit
- haras du pin
To book online, click the button below :Booking online