Come and enjoy chateau life in this farmer 18th century hurting lodge. The property has been in the family for several generations and you will be welcomed very warmly as an old friend of the family. The bedrooms, all recently redecorated, are elegant and confortable. Each of them has a fine view of the 25 acres of parkland.
Location and contact
Suite : 180 - 240 €
Extra bed : 40 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 54 €
Pets : 10 € Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Table d'hôte available upon reservation. languages : English To come : - Michelin map N°60, fold N° 3. Leave the A28 at junction 18 then follow Rouen-Caen on the N138.
- From Paris, Le Mans or Rennes leave at the Alençon Northexit and follow signs for Caen-Rouen N138.
- After the roundabout with the white horse's head turn left after 150 m. The entrance to the property is on between two granite pillars. Coming from Caen or Rouen, 3 km from Alençon turn right 150 m before the roundabout with the white horse's head. GPS : Rue des Fourneaux at Valframbert. Pets : Dogs are allowed : 10 €
- footpath in direction of the forest
- hunting in autumn and winter (reservation in request) Nearby leisure : - tennis
- riding school
- trout fishing in pond or river
- motor karting circuit
- Old Alençon
- the Ecouves"s forest
- Saint Céneri"s village