This delightful little XIXth century Château, with its outbuildings in the London style and its small neo-Gothic chapel, is situated between Nantes and La Baule. M. and Mme Falanga will be happy to welcome you to this wonderfully restful setting, and to help you in your choice of excursions. If you so wish, dinner in the Château will provide a pleasant finishing touch to your evening.
Location and contact
Extra bed : 30 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 50 € Opening period : Open from 1st May to 31st October, or on request at other times of year. Restauration : - Dinner in the Château with the owners, by reservation.
- Restaurant nearby. languages : Italian
English To come : - From Vannes and St-Nazaire, by the RN165, St-Etienne-de-Montluc exit.
- From Paris, Angers and Nantes, follow signs to Vannes/St-Nazaire, and exit at St-Etienne-de-Montluc: cross one roundabout, then take the second left after the Place de la Mairie, before the traffic lights; drive about 1 km/0.6 miles, then turn left into the drive of the Château. A11 motorway from Paris to Nantes.
- TGV Atlantique high speed train Paris/Nantes: 2 hours.
- Michelin map N° 232, fold N° 3, or map N° 63, fold N° 15-16. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Child's bed available.
- rowing on the lake and the moat
- bicycle rentals
- visit of the Audubon marshlands Nearby leisure : - golf course (8 km/6 miles away)
- horse-riding (8 km/5 miles away)
- tennis courts (1.5 km/1 miles away)
Nantes (18 km/11 miles away): Château of the Dukes of Britanny, the old quarters which recall the City's maritime and industrial past, the Muscadet vineyards, the seaside resort of La Baule (50 km/32 miles away), and the beaches of the Côte d'Amour, the medieval walled city of Guérande, the Saint-Nazaire Ecomuseum.