Stunning listed chateau, built in 1606 and completely restored in 2008. The house, situated in the centre of a park of 6 hectares, has been furnished throughout with antiques, family heirlooms, tapestries and pictures, that succeed in giving this home a unique family atmosphere. Everything has been contrived to give our guests, throughout their stay, the feeling that they are in their own chateau.
Location and contact
Breakfast : 15 € Payment accepted : Visa et Mastecard Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Nearby restaurants. languages : German
English To come : - A13, exit 28 Beuzeville, take the RD675 towards Pont-Audemer. At the traffic lights, turn right, and follow the road to the left, and the Chateau entrance is 600 yards on the right.
- GPS : 49360781 N et 0.411771 E
- helicopter landing opportunity (subject to conditions) Pets : Animals welcome, on request.
- 2 rooms with double bed, each with its own bathroom, shower, and toilet en suite.
- 2 rooms with twin beds, each with its own bathroom, shower, and toilet en suite.
- beaches and sea bathing
- horse riding
- bicycling in the valley of the Risle
- horse-racing at Deauville
- Honfleur 15 minutes away
To book online, click the button below :Booking online