Built in 1845, the work of the famous Angevin architect René Hodé, the château de Montreuil has been home to the Bailliou family for many generations. Marc and Alice Renard-Baillou will be happy to welcome you there just they host their own children and grandc hildren. The château is wonderfully situated, overlooking the valley of the river Loir which runs below the park, and Boudré forest. 14th century chapel and 16th century pigeon loft. Woods and meadows on the banks of the river. Garden furniture. Heated outdoor pool in season.
Location and contact
Breakfast : Included
Dinner upon reservation : 40€ per person (wine and coffee included) Opening period : Open from 1st of April to the 31 of October. Restauration : - Table d'hôtes available on reservation.
- Restaurants nearby. languages : English, Polish, Spanish To come : - Michelin map N° 64, fold N° 1.
- A11 (l'Océane) motorway, Seiches-sur-le-Loir exit (number 12) take the D74 to Montreuil-sur-le-Loir, then on your right, on the way out of Montreuil village. Angers-Loire
- Airport at Marcé (7 km). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 2 rooms with a 160x200 cm double bed and a 90x200 single
- 1 room with 140x190 cm double bed (alcôve) and a 110x190 single.
All rooms have beautiful views over the valley and neighbouring forest. WiFi access.
- Lounge with bridge tables
- Park with terrace and garden furniture
- Fishing and walks on the banks of the Loir
- Walks in the forest Nearby leisure : - Golf courses
- Angers (20 km away): museums, tapestries, botanical park and aviation museum
- Numerous châteaux
- Exhibition centre 10 minutes away