Built in 1845, now listed historical monument, work of the renowed architect René Hodé, Chateau de Montreuil has been the home of our family for generations. Marc and Alice Renard Bailliou, bilingual English-French, will be happy to welcome you. Dominating the valley of river Loir, which flows at the bottom of the park and the forest of Boudré, Location of the chateau is exceptional. Chapel of the 14th century and pigeon house of the 16th century. The new swimming pool and beautiful park are at your disposal for rest and relaxation.
Location and contact
Double room from 100€ to 110€
Triple room from 130€ to 145€
Breakfast : Included
Dinner upon reservation : 40€ per person (wine and coffee included) Opening period : Open from 1st of April to the 31 of October. Restauration : - Table d'hôtes available on reservation.
- Restaurants nearby. languages : English, Polish, Spanish To come : - Michelin map N° 64, fold N° 1.
- A11 (l'Océane) motorway, Seiches-sur-le-Loir exit (number 12) take the D74 to Montreuil-sur-le-Loir, then on your right, on the way out of Montreuil village. Angers-Loire
- Airport at Marcé (7 km). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 2 rooms with a 160x200 cm double bed and a 90x200 single
- 1 room with 140x190 cm double bed (alcôve) and a 110x190 single.
All rooms have beautiful views over the valley and neighbouring forest. WiFi access.
- Lounge with bridge tables
- Park with terrace and garden furniture
- Fishing and walks on the banks of the Loir
- Walks in the forest Nearby leisure : - Golf courses
- Chateau Plessis Bourré
- Chateau de Montgoeffroy
- Angers (20 km away): museums, tapestries, botanical park and aviation museum
- Exhibition centre 10 minutes away