This beautiful 16th century building with its unique architecture, close to the town of Angoulême, stands in 2 hectares of grounds which house vestiges of the past, ancient trees with splendid colours and a bamboo plantation. At the very heart of the château, 3 large and beautiful guest rooms guarantee an intimate, luxurious stay.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
3 people : 203€
4 people : 243€
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 60 € drinks including Opening period : Open from 5th January to 20th December Restauration : - Table d'hôtes on reservation.
- Restaurants nearby. languages : German
English To come : - N10, Ruelle exit, and N141 follow signs for Magnac then the D23, route de Sainte-Catherine. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 2 suites with private bathroom and wc, TV, internet connections and family furniture.
- 2 hectares of grounds
- libraries with a variety of books
- board games
- Outdoor jacuzzi, massages on reservation.
- swimming pool Nearby leisure : - golf course less than 15 minutes away
- water sports centre and horse riding
- Angoulême (cartoon festivals)
- romanesque churches
- château de La Rochefoucauld
- the Cognac trail
To book online, click the button below :Booking online