L’Hérissaudière was built in 1640 on the site of one of Diane de Poitiers’ hunting lodges, at the heart of the Loire Châteaux and the vineyards of the Touraine, 1 hour from Paris and 17 km from Tours. It lies framed by its flower-laden terraces and rose garden, in grounds with trees several hundred years old. Claudine Detilleux will give you a warm welcome, plus extremely useful information for your excursions and provide your meals in this haven of peace.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Breakfast : Included Opening period : Open from april to mid-november Restauration : All types of restaurants nearby. Snacks available on reservation languages : English To come : Take the A10-E5 to Tours -Exit 19 from Paris, then 3 km on the N10 towards Tours Exit 20 (Sainte Radegonde) from Tours (South), then on the Tours north road take the right hand lane to N139-E502 towards Angers/Laval. Then after 2 km, at La Membrolle-sur-Choizille, continue left on the D959 towards Chateau-Lavallière/ Angers. After 8 km turn left to the D48 towards Pernay: L'Hérissaudière is 2 km on your left (entrance is signed).
- Michelin map N° 64, parts 14 and 15. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- table tennis
- different recreational games
- organised walk and cycle hire
- Summer dining room with kitchenette
- library. Nearby leisure : - horse riding center offering hacks
- quad bikes and bicycle for hire
- Cycle paths
- 3 golfs
- Châteaux de la Loire, vineyards, gardens and caves "troglodytes" nearby
To book online, click the button below :Booking online