Situated in the heart of the Vendée’s high copse, at 7 km from The Puy du Fou spectacle, immediately next to the little market town, mention of the The Flocellière Castle appears in documents dating from the 11th century. A magnificent medieval keep and a wing from the former orangery dominate a park planted with hundred year-old trees. The Vicomtesse Erika Vignial and her husband, a lover of history, are thrilled to welcome their guests to dine with them and to offer advice on excursions in the area.
Location and contact
Suite : 220 - 295 €
Extra bed : 30 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 50 € (aprtif and wine included)
Pets : 10 € Payment accepted : Credit Cards
Holiday vouchers Opening period : Open all year, by reservation in winter. Restauration : Dinner with the owners in the château (reservation required). Restaurants nearby. languages : German - Italian - English To come : - Michelin map N° 517.
- From Nantes or Angers, A87, exit n° 28 Puy du Fou, direction Pouzauges. At Saint-Michel-Mont-Mercure, turn left to La Flocellière. At the church, turn left into "Rue du château". Pets : Pets allowed.
- The rooms are spacious with high quality bedding
- Four poster or column beds.
- Wifi access. Our cottages and furnished in dependencies:"Le Donjon" for 10 persons
"Le Pavillon" for 15 persons
Function rooms in the Château outbuildings and accomodation for groups
- 15 hectares of grounds with lake
- Heated swimming pool in season
- 2 houses for rent in the grounds (10 to 14 people) Nearby leisure : - Tennis (1/4 mile)
- Golf (16 miles)
- Horse-riding (3 miles)
- Puy du Fou spectacle (4 miles) : reservations possible
- Green Venice (30 miles)
- Atlantic Ocean (43 miles) and the Loire chateaux.
To book online, click the button below :Booking online