A privately-owned estate, at the heart of which stands one of the most original and splendid listed 18th-century chateaux in Finistère, surrounded by extensive wild and magnificent parkland. The owner will be delighted to share with you his passion for the place and guide your choice among the endless possibilities on offer in the surrounding area. You will particularly enjoy the calm, the genuineness, the special charm and pleasures of living in this enchanting family home.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 190 - 250 €
Extra bed : 25 €
Breakfast : Included Opening period : Open all year; in winter on request. Restauration : - Many restaurants nearby.
- Picnic allowed in the park. languages : German
English To come : - In Quimper, take D785 Pont l'Abbé direction. Way out Airport, follow D56 and join D784 Audierne direction. 3 km before arriving at Landudec, follow the sign-posts indicating "Domaine Entrance".
- TGV high-speed train station in Quimper: 15 Mn drive
- Airport: 10 Mn drive. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 suite for 3 and 4 people. All with comfortable bathroom, WC
- 1 room for 2 children
- Period furniture.
- vast grounds with 11 km of avenues
- ground-floor sitting room opening onto spacious terrace
- tennis court (3 km) Nearby leisure : - many beaches (12 km)
- golf courses (25 km)
- Douarnenez Port Museum (10 km)
- medieval town of Locronan
- Celtic festivals and museums in Quimper and Pont l'Abbé
- many fishing and yachting harbours
- the Pointe du Raz 35 minutes away
- Pont-Croix (12 km)