We are delighted to welcome you to our château on the old border between Brittany and the Anjou region, between Nantes and Angers, not far from the Loire valley and its vineyards. Standing in magnificent 44.5-acre grounds divided into a hilly, wooded area with a river, and a landscaped part graced with 100-year-old trees, the château de Cop-Choux is in an outstanding state of repair and still boasts its original decorative elements.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 39 € Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year round. Restauration : - Table d'hôtes for residents upon reservation
- Restaurants nearby languages : English To come : - A11 Paris-Nantes motorway, take the Ancenis exit and drive towards Ancenis, and then towards Nantes (N23); at the 2nd roundabout take the D164 towards Nort-sur-Erdre. After the Pont Esnault, take the 1st road on the right (indicated). TGV: Ancenis station 12 km, or Nantes 30 km.
- Ancenis and Nantes airports.
- GPS: enter LD La Richerais Mouzeil or Cope Choux. Pets : Small dogs welcome.
- dining room
- swimming pool
- tennis court
- a wealth of opportunities for walking
- farm animals
Nearby leisure : - golf course (15 km)
- Nantes (30 km)
- Atlantic beaches (80 km)
- banks of the Loire : Fauna and Flora guided tour
- tasting of regional wines
- Angers (50 km)
- the châteaux of the Loire