15th-century valleyside chateau, the austere aspect of which has been softened by Renaissance and 18th century improvements. A welcome awaits you from the owner in the charming family atmosphere of this ancient residence with its Renaissance loggia leading directly to a magnificent paved and balustraded terrace.
Location and contact
► Ivory Gift Key available - More
Extra bed : 30 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 25 € Opening period : Open all year round. Restauration : - Meals at the chateau on reservation 25€ per person
- Nearby, traditional and gastronomic restaurants. To come : - Take the Civray road from the N10 between Poitiers and Angoulême. At Civray take the D35 road to Genouillé and go on towards Surin. The Chateau is situated on the right before you get to Surin village itself and it is well sign-posted.
- Michelin map N° 233, fold N° 19. Pets : Pets allowed.
- Toilets and separate bathroom.
- Wi-Fi connection
- large drawing-room for guests' use
- library Nearby leisure : - riding or walking
- mountain bike
- river fishing
- the Charente valley, the Romanesque monuments in particular at Civray and Charroux, La Réau Abbey at Saint-Martin l'Ars.