This elegant 16th century castel, built in pure French Renaissance style and listed in the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments, is surrounded by a moat and set in beautiful grounds. The manor is bathed in warmth and light with its tall leaded-light windows, momumental fireplaces and authentic 16th-century tiled floors. Spacious rooms with period furniture and tapestries.
Location and contact
Suite : 210-250 €
Breakfast : Included Restauration : Table d'hôtes on reservation. Restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - A85 motorway, exit 1 Beaufort-en-Vallée. On leaving the motorway: turn right towards Fontaine-Guérin. On the way out of the village take the first left, the Château de Chappe is at the end of the road.
- GPS: longitude: 359°48'33" / latitude: 47° 29'42" Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 2 suites (king size beds)
- Attractive bathrooms
- Suites have beautiful, large lounges
- TV, DVD player, "Canalsat" satellite TV
- One apartment opens directly onto the garden
- Fishing. Nearby leisure : - Horse riding and tennis
- Bicycle rides on the banks of the Loire.
- Visit the villages on the banks of the Loire and visit the Loire Valley Chateaux